Greek Olive Oil
Why Extra Virgin? Extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) is an unrefined oil extracted entirely by mechanical means without the use of any chemicals, resulting in the highest quality and the fruitiest oil. This process also ensures the impressive nutritional profile and olive taste are retained.
- Antioxidant + anti-inflammatory properties
- Cardioprotective + neuroprotective properties
- May help to prevent cancer + improve bone health
- Contains phenolic compounds + vitamins A, E, D, K
- Source of monounsaturated fats (73-80% oleic acid)
The olive tree has an enduring connection to the cultural heritage and economic life of the Peloponnese peninsula, from which the Koroneiko and Manaki olives are cultivated. The sea breeze, the abundant sunshine, and the fertile soil of the Peloponnese peninsula provides an ideal climate for the olives to grow.